Sunday, January 18, 2015

SpaRitual Arroyo

  *Purchased by me*

I'm excited to announce that I found another SpaRitual that I wanted from the Wander collection.  This one is called Arroyo, it is another "sandy matte shimmer" and this time I left it matte!  SpaRitual Arroyo is a pink that leans to the mauve spectrum, and has a golden shimmer to it. 

Arroyo
Sunlight - no topcoat

I had to look up the definition to Arroyo (which I'm a little ashamed to say, since I live in Arizona) but it means: A dry creek or stream bed—gulch that temporarily or seasonally fills and flows after sufficient rain.
Yep, we have those all over the place here....and now on my nails. 

Sparitual

This is two coats with no top coat.  Dry time is nice and quick because of the matte finish.  There are some great swatches of Arroyo with top coat, and like Nomad, the shimmer really pops with a shiny top coat.


sparitual

Again if you wander into an Ulta (see the first sentence for what I did there) and find these on clearance, I absolutely recommend getting them!  The sale price definitely makes these worth adding to your collection! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

~ Hayley

20 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome?! I have this color and love it. I also just ordered Sparitual Strawberry Fields Forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very impressed with their polishes so far! And I love mattes for a quick mani!

      Delete
  2. Ok this makes me want to run to Ulta! :) Very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful colour for everyday nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I'm not a pink lover, but this one is muted enough and delicate that I like it. Plus I'm on a big gold kick lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how tastes change! I was anti pink for awhile...but I'm coming around!

      Delete
  5. This is really classy n diff. The finish is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft shimmer on this, and the color is so pretty and versatile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a polish I would love to have in my collection because that finish is so unique, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super super pretty. It's a subtle shade but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in AZ and I have no idea what that meant :P Lovely color on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, that's so pretty! I'm not a big fan of pinks, but I'll admit this one caught my eye! Oh, and I love your pun.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I hope you accept! Check it out: http://mythisandthat83.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete